WallUp is a full-working Application for browsing Wallpapers and save them in your device. You can also blur images with a slider and preview them as Home and Lock screens.
It has a lot of features like editing profile, report comments, like and comment wallpapers, and much more.
It’s backend is by Parse Server and it’s hosted on back4app – NO MySQL databaseinvolved. Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database and Facebook login features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive HTML Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
- Android Java/XML language – Native Android Studio project
- Android 5.0 and above – Universal
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- Browse wallpapers by category
- Blur wallpapers with a slider and preview them (Home and Lock screens)
- like and comment images
- Report inappropriate comments to the Admin
- People can submit their own wallpapers via a custom Google Form
- Share the app to popular social network apps, Mail or Message
- Tutorial page to learn how to set wallpapers in your device
- See and edit your Account’s data and liked wallpapers
- Setting screen with options like Share, Contact Us, Submit, Tutorial and review app
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- Facebook login
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Modern, clean UI design
- Online Documentation
- PSD icons included in the package