You probably need to add VOICE and VIDEO CALL to your app, but you do not know how and you do not want to pay every time your users make a call, right?
So AddCall is your solution. Add voice and video calls in your application with only 3 lines of code and your app is ready to make and receive calls (Voice and Video)
Calls are free and your users can make and receive calls as often as they want, as AddCall uses the native WebRTC and you do not have to pay anything.
The only payment you need to make is to buy this code.
- Ready to make and Receive Calls
- Make and Receive Voice call
- Make and Receive Video call
- Receive Calls even your app in background
- Hight Quality Calls up to 1080p
- Auto-Scale video quality depending on Network Quality
- Auto-hangUp call if no answer after 30 seconds
- Auto-require permissions when needed
- Get Call details after hangUp
- Get Call status in Realtime
- Status: Calling, Ringing, Connecting, Connected, Busy, Failed, Call Ended
- Latest WebRTC technology, No call provider needed
- No payment needed, your calls, your server
- Automatically gets your app primary colours
- Beautiful call screens
- Just 3 lines of code.
- Source code of AddCall library
- Source code of server files
You can use our server, but it may slow or be offline
- A Working Android App
- Hosting with Root access (opcional)